Friday, October 24, 2014

A little lost


Ron: And?

Tate: And what?

Ron: I don’t know… you’re the genius that got us into this mess.

Tate: You’re ridiculous. If you had just decided to stay awake with me then maybe we would be there by now!

Ron: AND maybe if you didn’t drive 3 hours in the wrong direction we wouldn’t be in this predicament.

Tate: Wow look at you using big words!

Ron: Forget it you’re not even worth my time.

Tate: Look… I hate being lost.

Ron: Doesn’t everyone?

Tate: Yes I would think so but still…

Ron: Still what?

Tate: If you would have just stayed awake with me…

Ron: OH GOOD BACK TO THAT! Well! It was your turn to drive, and my turn to rest.

Tate: Okay… okay… so we got a bit lost, big deal. What can you do? Nothing… it’s done and over with.

Ron: Not really because it’s dark, I’m cold, hungry, and tired. I thought I would be in a nice warm bed by now but I guess not.

Tate: Shut up…here comes someone!

Ron: Do you know that man? No? Didn’t think so... So why in the world would you…

Tate: Excuse me sir!?

Sir: Leave me alone, don’t talk to me.

Ron: HA! I told you that wouldn’t work.

Tate: you’re just a pessimistic jerk. I don’t see you trying anything to get us out of this mess.

Ron: Yeah because I didn’t get us into this mess. But you’re right. I’ll try something.

Tate: Where are you going?

Ron: you coming or no?

Tate: Well is your plan to leave me here?

Ron: No I’m walking to the gas station up the road…

Tate: Oh…

Ron: Yeah come on smart one… just don’t talk to anyone. Let me do the talking.

Tate: Got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment